musings on travel, international living, development aid, politics, turkey (the country more than the meat) and anything else that comes to mind...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Have a Happy thefacebook.com Birthday!

So, do people really get credit for "remembering" your birthday if they just saw it on the right-hand side of their thefacebook.com home page while stalking their cute co-worker or posting more pictures of themselves getting trashed like it's 1999? I don't really think so. I guess it's the thought that counts. My girlfriend points out that, in essence, I'm complaining that I have too many friends, which leads me to another point: are my thefacebook.com friends really my friends?

Absolutely. Thanks guys for another thefacebook.com wall-post-filled birthday! Until next year...