musings on travel, international living, development aid, politics, turkey (the country more than the meat) and anything else that comes to mind...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Why?

Good question. I guess I just got tired of my roommate talking about her blog and how she's "blog famous" or something like that. As for me, this entree into the blogosphere is a potential outlet for frustration, happiness, humor, international affairs, etc. You don't have to tell me, I'm already in the back of the line.

Honestly, I don't even know if I'll have time to do this or for what it will be good, but somehow it's comforting to think that Mr. and Mrs. Interweb will be receiving my thoughts and providing me the silent feedback I apparently need. It's not that I don't talk enough, trust me, I do enough of that... but honestly, I keep a lot of my thoughts to myself. Maybe that's why I started this blog.

Or maybe I'm just bored at work.